Craig Lowndes and Garth Tander return to Supercars in the 2019 PIRTEK Enduro Cup, forming a formidable line-up of championship-winning drivers at Triple Eight Race Engineering.
The Lowndes-Jamie Whincup and Tander-Shane van Gisbergen combinations have a total of 14 Bathurst 1000 wins and 12 championships, headlining the field of 26 cars that will tackle the 2019 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000.
While former winners Jason Bright and Paul Dumbrell and veteran co-drivers Steve Owen and David Russell are not featuring in 2019, wildcard entrants Brodie Kostecki, Jake Kostecki and Alexander Rossi face the tough task of making their Supercars debuts at Bathurst.
These are the changes amongst the co-drivers for the 2019 PIRTEK Enduro Cup:
– Tim Blanchard, Michael Caruso, Craig Lowndes and Garth Tander switch from being main drivers to co-drivers at Brad Jones Racing, Tickford Racing and Triple Eight Race Engineering respectively.
– Garry Jacobson and Macauley Jones switch from being co-drivers to main-driver roles at Kelly Racing and Brad Jones Racing respectively.
– Steven Richards moves from Triple Eight Race Engineering to Team 18.
– Dean Canto moves from Tickford Racing to Brad Jones Racing.
– Dale Wood moves from Brad Jones Racing to Kelly Racing.
– Bryce Fullwood moves from Matt Stone Racing to Kelly Racing.
– Will Brown, Tony D’Alberto, Alex Davison, Dean Fiore, Warren Luff, James Moffat, Richard Muscat, Jack Perkins, Chris Pither, Alexandre PrÃ©mat, Alex Rullo, Ashley Walsh, Jonathon Webb and Luke Youlden remain with the same teams.
– Earl Bamber, Jason Bright, Paul Dumbrell, Steve Owen, Aaren Russell and David Russell from last season are absent.
– James Hinchcliffe, Brodie Kostecki, Jake Kostecki, Thomas Randle, Alexander Rossi and Jack Smith are new additions.
2019 PIRTEK Enduro Cup Entry List:
2. Scott Pye/Warren Luff “ Walkinshaw Andretti United “ Holden ZB Commodore
3. Garry Jacobson/Dean Fiore “ Kelly Racing “ Nissan Altima
5. Lee Holdsworth/Thomas Randle “ Tickford Racing “ Ford Mustang
6. Cameron Waters/Michael Caruso “ Tickford Racing “ Ford Mustang
7. AndrÃ© Heimgartner/Bryce Fullwood “ Kelly Racing “ Nissan Altima
8. Nick Percat/Tim Blanchard “ Brad Jones Racing “ Holden ZB Commodore
9. David Reynolds/Luke Youlden “ Erebus Motorsport “ Holden ZB Commodore
12. Fabian Coulthard/Tony D’Alberto “ DJR Team Penske “ Ford Mustang
14. Tim Slade/Ash Walsh “ Brad Jones Racing “ Holden ZB Commodore
15. Rick Kelly/Dale Wood “ Kelly Racing “ Nissan Altima
17. Scott McLaughlin/Alexandre PrÃ©mat “ DJR Team Penske “ Ford Mustang
18. Mark Winterbottom/Steven Richards “ Team 18 “ Holden ZB Commodore
19. Jack Le Brocq/Jonathan Webb “ Tekno Autosports “ Holden ZB Commodore
21. Macauley Jones/Dean Canto “ Brad Jones Racing “ Holden ZB Commodore
22. James Courtney/Jack Perkins “ Walkinshaw Andretti United “ Holden ZB Commodore
23. Will Davison/Alex Davison “ 23 Red Racing “ Ford Mustang
27. Alexander Rossi/James Hinchcliffe “ Walkinshaw Andretti United “ Holden ZB Commodore*
33. Richie Stanaway/Chris Pither “ Garry Rogers Motorsport “ Holden ZB Commodore
34. James Golding/Richard Muscat “ Garry Rogers Motorsport “ Holden ZB Commodore
35. Todd Hazelwood/Jack Smith “ Matt Stone Racing “ Holden ZB Commodore
55. Chaz Mostert/James Moffat “ Tickford Racing “ Ford Mustang
56. Brodie Kostecki/Jake Kostecki “ Kostecki Brothers Racing “ Holden ZB Commodore
78. Simona De Silvestro/Alex Rullo “ Kelly Racing “ Nissan Altima
97. Shane van Gisbergen/Garth Tander “ Triple Eight Race Engineering “ Holden ZB Commodore
99. Anton De Pasquale/Will Brown “ Erebus Motorsport “ Holden ZB Commodore
888. Jamie Whincup/Craig Lowndes “ Triple Eight Race Engineering “ Holden ZB Commodore
*Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 only.
CLICK HERE for details on SupercarXtra Magazine issue #113, your must-have guide to the 2019 PIRTEK Enduro Cup.